Upgrading you BASIC account to ENTRY will provide you a GateManager administrator account that is managed via the GateManager Console Windows program. You will receive an email with your GateManager certificate and login details, and a link to the install program.
To get started, you should download and follow the GateManager ENTRY Console Getting Started guide:
The GateManager Console program enables you to perform the following tasks:
- Organize equipment in so called domains (just like a folder structure). Simply create a domain and drag-and-drop devices and SiteManagers into relevant domains.
- Create an unlimited number of LinkManager accounts with individual access to domains (all accounts pulls from the same LinkManager floating license)
- Remotely administer all SiteManagers (configuration, backup, firmware upgrade)
- Access the LinkManager GUI of the users, so you can assist them remotely
Obtain an overview of status on all connected equipment and possibility for associating email alarms.
- Access audit-logs (who took access to what, when)
- Create co-administrator accounts for GateManager Console access
- Administer all access certificates (Console as well as LinkManager), so you can e.g. remove access for resigned employees.
NOTE: This guide is specific for users on GateManager 4.x only. Contact your point of purchase if you are in doubt which GateManager server version you are running on. Refer to this page if you are running on a GateManager 5.