Secomea CEO Michael Ferdinandsen is amongst the speakers at the Smart Industry Forum 2016 – Northern European Summit in Copenhagen on June 16th-17th.
The Summit will cover the following basic questions:
• What long-term trends need to be on the leadership-radar?
• What is Smart Industry or Industry 4.0?
• How will this influence machine manufacturing and factory automation?
• What are the experiences from various front-runners?
• How to avoid risks and how to utilize new business opportunities?
• How is this influencing innovation, organizations, people and leadership?
• How can I get started already today?
Smart Industry Forum addresses owners, board members, corporate management such as CEO, COO, CTO, CSO and other decision-makers of small-, medium-sized and large manufacturing companies. A strong focus is put on the machine- and equipment manufacturing industry and on industrial manufacturers in the different industries, such as Food & Beverage, Personal Healthcare, on Pharma, Automotive, Energy and Shipbuilding.