LinkManager Mobile allows users to remotely access equipment via their iPhone, iPad or Android devices. It is designed for accessing graphical interfaces on PLCs, HMIs or Webcams, for example. It also establishes connections to desktops running Linux or Windows. You simply connect to the device with LinkManager Mobile and you can start a VNC or Microsoft Remote Desktop Client (RDP) and remotely control the device.
User accounts for LinkManager Mobile can be freely created in the GateManager Portal – part of the Starter Package. User accounts allow monitoring of equipment status and viewing of event logs. Applying a LinkManagerMobile license to the
account will further allow you to connect to the equipment’s user interface and remote desktop.
LINKMANAGER MOBILE KEY FEATURES
- Operated from any platform with a browser
- Supports PCs, iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Access to web-enabled devices
- Access to Remote Desktop (VNC/RDP)
- Access for selected handheld APPs
- *NEW* In-browser VNC viewer