Security is a top priority in Secomea and part of our DNA. Thus, we are happy to announce a new release for SiteManager and GateManager bringing new security enhancements.
We have highlighted some of the new features in the new release for SiteManager and GateManager below. You can find a complete list of the new features and fixes in our Release Notes.
- “Forgot password” option for GM and LM users
- Re-introduce Domain Messages in GM for Admin/LM8
- Add option to lock an LM account to a specific LM instance
- Enforce periodic password change
- LogTunnelPullmaster for SM-E for Linux
- Persistent DCM SnFstorage expansion for 35xx series (SD card now works)
- New noVNCview-only Agent