HOW TO MAKE MACHINE DATA USEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM
Data collection becomes a must-have for optimizing production. Machine data can give you insight into actual performance statistics that ensure constant real-time tracking and monitoring of machine health, production status, and empowered decision making with historical analysis. But how do you capture the right data and how do you use it to drive decisions in daily operations.
- How to collect data from your machines and use it to drive decision-making.
- Optimize production based on on “Overall Equipment Effectiveness” (OEE) standards.
- Analyze historic data to achieve optimal performance of production lines.
- Visualize production batch data in customizable dashboards.
- Real-life business cases and examples.
- A demo of the Secomea Data Collection Cloud (DCC).
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?:
Machine Builders and Manufacturers.
Service Managers, engineers, technicians, project managers, automation specialists.
- The webinar is on-demand.
- The duration is 15 minutes.
- The webinar is carried out in English.
- After signing up you will receive an email with the webinar link.
- Free to participate.