HOW TO SERVICE YOUR MACHINE USING SECOMEA REMOTE ACCESS
Are you looking for an easy and secure solution to service your operations remotely? Do you want to save time and travel costs and avoid unnecessary travel to site?
Join this webinar and learn how Secomea Remote Access can help you support your customers remotely in diagnosing machine errors and prevent failures before they happen. We will discuss how you use the solution to assist your customers in daily operations and collect machine data for further analysis to increase overall efficiency and uptime.
- Learn how to service your industrial equipment remotely and cover all aspects from remote access to cloud analytics with a market-leading solution.
- Get an introduction to the solution and how to cover all phases of corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance.
- Start building your own remote access infrastructure and maintain your service level despite today’s challenging times. We will show you how!
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Engineering Managers, Business Development Managers, Head of Automation and Operation Managers.
- Introduction to concept and overview of the Secomea Solution
- Secure remote access – bridging the divide between OT and IT.
- The individual components of the solution and how they work together to enable a fully customizable, cost-efficient range of application solutions.
- Integration solutions for data logging and analysis.
- How to get started
- The webinar is on-demand
- The duration is 15 minutes
- The webinar is carried out in English
- After signing up you will receive an email with the webinar link
- Free to participate