Where are your M2M SIM cards today?
Have you lost overview of where your M2M SIM-cards are installed? Do you get multiple bills from multiple providers with different price plans? And do you struggle to keep track of roaming and data limits across borders?
Would you like to avoid the hassle and time consuming manual process of monitoring your SIM-cards, managing bills, risking surprisingly high invoicing for data-traffic because you do not know how much data is consumed? Are you tired of complex data plans and multiple contracts or terms & conditions? Are you dreaming of a simple tool to manage everything?
Well, your dreams have come true!
With the Secomea M2M IoT SIM-solution, everything is managed and controlled via the Secomea M2M IoT SIM-portal. The Secomea SIM-cards are working with 490 different networks in 225 countries throughout the world.
- You will know exactly when and where the SIM-cards are used and how much data is consumed.
- You can enable and disable a SIM card on the go.
- You can prevent theft, by locking it to specific M2M devices
- You can share the data plan across all your SIM-cards, to avoid overage charges on specific installations.
Secomea: One provider to fulfill all of your global M2M SIM-card needs. Fast and efficient, adding value to your customers or your core business!
SIM-cards that are configured to communicate directly with the Secomea M2M IoT SIM-portal
Any SiteManager-Hardware ending with xx39
Login to our Secomea M2M IoT SIM-portal from where you can manage your SIM-cards.
How to get started
All that you need to start with your new solution is:
- Order your SIM-cards
- Plug it in to your Secomea sitemanagers “xx39 series”.
- Log-in to your SIM-portal with your unique login, that you will receive by email.
- Enable your SIM-cards
If you want to experience how easy and simple this is, and how much time and money you can save, please contact an authorized Secomea distributor to get started with your M2M IoT SIM-solution today!